Xiaomi Mi has been a tough contender in the consumer electronics space in India ever since it first launched. Not satisfied with pumping out affordable smartphones with premium features, Xiaomi has now made its goal to manufacture the best TV in India. There is very little doubt that Xiaomi is superb at what they do and thousands of people have already bought their Mi LED Smart TVs. But now, Xiaomi is up against the big boys – L.G., Panasonic, Sony, and Samsung among others. Check this out for more information on the best TVs in India right now. So, the best TV in India may not be their product for some time now. But here are the top five reasons why Xiaomi can give tough competition to the biggest TV brands in India:
- Competitive Pricing: No one can undercut their prices while maintaining quality like Xiaomi can. With so many families in India that are strictly middle-class, a 32-inch Xiaomi LED Smart TV might seem like a much better deal than say, a 32-inch Sony LED Smart TV is pricewise. This is one of the main reasons why Xiaomi is so wildly popular in India.
- Packed with Features: If there is one thing that Xiaomi prides itself on besides their pricing, it is its huge list of features. Of course, when they launched their Smart TVs, they didn’t forget to put in a lot of really attractive features including screen size, resolution, and connectivity. For the price, they really spare no expense to please their customers.
- Reward Point Structure: The Xiaomi VIP club and Mi tokens system is a great business idea. It rewards their consumers every time they purchase something from Mi. The system also promotes unbelievable user engagement by throwing in games and contests that reward the customers. In fact, even logging in to the account every day will generate points.
- Value-Added Features: With Xiaomi, there is no need to look anywhere else for value-added features. They provide Cash on Delivery services, Cashless EMI options, Hassle-free replacement, free shipping, and Mi Protect Warranty. Even excluding their vast online and global presence, these options are too good to resist for the average consumer in India.
- The New AI: This is shocking for a lot of Smart TV users – Mi has just released their own AI on their latest LED Smart TV. Not only is this TV slimmer than an iPhone and comes with over 500,000 hours of content on PatchWall, it now has a predictive AI that will select the best content automatically. This is a game-changer and could drive Mi to the top.
Xiaomi still has a long way to go in order to be declared as the manufacturer of the best TV in India. However, in a short period of time, the brand has cemented itself in the TV manufacturing industry for good. The number of Xiaomi users in India continues to grow every day. The flash sales are a daily testament to how many people love and use Xiaomi Mi goods. Other brands like Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, BPL, Videocon, and L.G. had better watch out as Xiaomi is poised to take center stage soon enough.